"502 Bad Gateway"
"502 Service Temporarily Overloaded"
"Temporary Error (502)"
"502 Proxy Error"
"502 Server Error: The server encountered a temporary error and could not complete your request."
"502. That's an error."
"Bad Gateway: The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server."
"HTTP Error 502 - Bad Gateway"
1. Try loading the website again by pressing F5 on your keyboard.
2. Start a new browser session by closing all open browser windows and then opening a new one. Then try opening the webpage again.
3. Clear your browser's cookies and cache. Outdated or corrupted files that are being stored by your browser could be causing 502 Bad Gateway issues.
4. Start your browser in Safe Mode. Running a browser in Safe Mode means to run it with default settings and without add-ons or extensions, including toolbars.
5. Try another browser. Popular browsers include Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer, and Safari, among others.
6. Restart your computer. Some temporary issues with your computer and how it's connecting to your network could be causing 502 errors, especially if you're seeing the error on more than one website. In these cases, a restart would help.
7. Restart your networking equipment. Issues with your modem, router, switches, or other networking devices.